Below are just a few of the many benefits of holding a membership with the Southeastern Warehouse Association...
- The SWA office is staffed by an Executive Director active in the warehouse industry for over 35 years – on both sides of the fence. Initally for a leading international producer of consumer goods distributed entirely through a network of third party regional warehouses. Then as a member of top mangement for two major southeastern public/contract warehouse companies.
- State Directors in each state represent a wealth of experience and talent which is available to all members.
- SWA publishes a monthly newsletter, THE BREEZE .
- SWA associate members are an important resource and actively participate in all association meetings & activities.
- The annual convention provides a professional and social forum that enables members to actively participate and interact in all activities. Educational programs are designed to address the current issues facing our industry.
- Camaraderie, good fellowship and lasting relationships have developed as a result of membership in the SWA